Sunday, July 5, 2009

'forget that you're a lady and give 'em what they deserve...'

I've been listening to lots of Salt n' Pepa... I don't know why. It just sounds really good to me right now...

Driving through eastern Wyoming and Nebraska has been pretty boring. Well...ok- this was pretty cool:



Snow!! The Hot Dog and I got out of the truck to romp around a little. Who could resist snow in July?

I camped out in a little state park in western Nebraska. I woke up, went for a run, made breakfast, walked the Hot Dog, and packed the Wimpy before I remembered it was my birthday. 28 down... 100 to go... As a birthday present to myself look what I went to check out:



Carhenge. Which is exactly what it sounds like. Stonehenge made of cars... Oh Nebraska, you're so cute...







Onto Omaha...

3 comments:

Esther cm said...

Happy bday EmThib!

Is that all there is in Nebraska?!?!

Mr. e said...

Happy happy happy birthday! Was Carhenge created by an ancient civilization?

Hub Bicycle Co said...

Yes. That's all there is in Nebraska as far as I can tell... I did drive through a town where the population was listed as "10". I don't even know how that counts...