Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pea Dub Em

Portland! (I used to work on that boat that's sticking into the pic on the very left side...)

PWM. Maine's largest 'city'. The 207. The Forest City. Hill City. Birthplace of Stephen King, and home to Liv Tyler (according to Wikipedia).

While I was looking for pictures of Portland MAINE this one popped up. I know that isn't Portland ME. Trust me. I'm a Portlands expert.

I made it. I spent 8 hours in the truck on Wednesday, and 12 hours on Tuesday. I'm feeling pretty much done with driving. Yesterday I spent the day running errands via bicycle and it was pretty OK. I was worried about drivers not being as used to seeing bikes on the road, but everyone was very courteous and it was tons faster than a car (summer tourists...).

We're staying here with the Hot Dog's dog pal, Brook and my human pals Carrie & Spencer until I can find a nice little studio apt (although I can't imagine I'll find one quite as nice as my spot in Sellwood...). The pups had an exciting face biting reunion. They're both a little older now, so they take nap breaks between biting/chasing sessions. It's pretty cute.

What's next? I'll tell you.
1. Wrench (and general) support on the Tour de Cure New England Classic
2. Go to Diabetes Camp
3.

I'll figure out 3 when I get there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3. Visit your favorite married sister and possibly your very brand spankin' new niece :)

Shannon C. said...

3. Skype with your homo pals in Springfield.

Glad the Brook-Cedar reunion was a good one and glad you made it safely.

P.S. You're going to hell for making a boob joke about a National State Park.

Hub Bicycle Co said...

Becky- Yes.

Shannon- Yes. And yes.